Форум Портала группы O-Zone.

Объявление

Разделы "МУЛЬТИМЕДИА" доступны только зарегистрированным пользователям.
08.09.10 - очередная чистка неактивных пользователей, либо спамеров
- Сайт Дана доступен по новому адресу: http://danbalan.nm.ru. ОБНОВЛЕНИЕ 18.02.09!
- Сайт Раду доступен по новому адресу: http://radusirbu.nm.ru. ОБНОВЛЕНИЕ 06.04.09!
- Сайт Арсение доступен по адресу http://arsenium-by.narod.ru. ОБНОВЛЕНИЕ 24.10.09!
- Сайт ex-o-zone.narod.ru. 01.03.2009 - Удалены неработающие сайты из раздела "Ссылки".

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум Портала группы O-Zone. » Вне сцены » Дан рекламирует трусы от Calvin Klein?

Дан рекламирует трусы от Calvin Klein?

Сообщений 1 страница 12 из 12

Цитата:

Dan Balan to Be Featured in Calvin Klein Underwear Advertising Campaign

Sunday April 1, 4:51 pm ET NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Calvin Klein, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation (NYSE: PVH) and Calvin Klein Underwear, a division of The Warnaco Group Inc. (Nasdaq: WRNC), today announced that Echo Award® winning musician Dan Balan will be featured in the upcoming Calvin Klein Underwear advertising campaign.

Said Balan, "As a child growing up in Moldova, I could have never imagined that I would be where I am today. Representing such an iconic American brand like Calvin Klein Underwear signifies to me that I have been accepted. This carries more meaning for me than you can imagine." Balan, choked with emotion, added, "Dreams really do come true."

Beginning with the Fall 2007 season, the award-winning musician who is also known for his svelte physique and high-energy stage presence, will be featured in the global print and outdoor advertising campaign for Calvin Klein Underwear supporting the launch of the brand's latest product line, Calvin Klein Raw. The Fall 2007 campaign will launch internationally in more than 30 countries with print and outdoor media timed to coincide with September 2007 magazine issues, as well as the much anticipated tour to promote Balan's latest album, Beneath the Surface.

Balan, who won an Echo Award® with the boy-group O-Zone for his smash hit "Dragostea Din Tei," is also known for his inspiring performances of "Despre Tine," and "Numai Tu," among others.

Balan is the ninth man to be featured in a Calvin Klein Underwear campaign and the first musician in over a decade. Other past Calvin Klein Underwear models include international soccer star Freddie Ljungberg, musician Mark Wahlberg, and U.S. Olympic pole vaulter Tom Hintanhaus.

The decision to feature Balan is not without controversy; the fashion world has been divided over its love affair with heroin chic and stick-thin models, as was seen in Madrid’s recent banning of runway models with a body mass index of less than 18.

A Taste of Honey:
Balan gives us a glimpse of things to come.

"Dan's look and style complement his accomplished musical career and make him uniquely suited to represent the Calvin Klein Underwear brand, and specifically the introduction of Calvin Klein Raw in Fall 2007," said Richard Oswald, President and Chief Operating Officer of Calvin Klein, Inc.

“We feel he represents the ideal male physique that the Calvin Klein brand celebrates, and we will not bend to growing pressures that say we are promoting an unhealthy lifestyle. Besides," quipped Oswald, "Mr. Balan has a tan. Have you ever seen a heroin addict in the sun?"

James Malone, Chief Creative Officer of Calvin Klein Underwear, said, "We are energized by the prospect of working with a talent such as Dan Balan. It is a win-win partnership, and all parties involved will benefit greatly from the synergistic exposure that this multi-pronged promotional campaign will bring. We are thrilled to have (Balan) on our team. We are also very excited to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Calvin Klein Underwear and yet another ground-breaking international product launch, Calvin Klein Raw, in Fall 2007."

Calvin Klein, Inc., is one of the leading fashion design and marketing studios in the world. It designs and markets women's and men's designer collection apparel and a range of other products that are manufactured and marketed through an extensive network of licensing agreements worldwide. Brands/lifestyles include Calvin Klein Collection, ck Calvin Klein, Calvin Klein, Calvin Klein Jeans, and Calvin Klein Underwear. Product lines under the various Calvin Klein brands include apparel, accessories, shoes, hosiery, socks, swimwear, belts, eyewear, watches, jewelry, and fragrances, as well as products for the home.

ПС. Мона конечно раскатать губу на то, что мы увидим плакаты Дана в одним трусах на окнах ГУМа, но статья вышла 1-го апреля...

в краце: Дан рекламирует трусы от Кевин Кляйн. сам Дан весь охреневшый от предложения, грит, что он типа и не мечтал рекламировать что-то американовое (уж трусняк-то точно). потом говорится о том, кем, собсна, является Дан (такой-сякой, золотой и ваще). все "кевин-кляинцы" оч довольны своим выбором, и им прям не терпиццо снять с Дана его трусы и одеть в трусы Кевин Кляйна.
ну и потом всякая фигня про саму фирму...

Честно скажу что не охотно верю. Но если это правда :lol:, то не представляю этого.

"Ищите последнюю фтосессию Дана в лучших бутиках вашего города!"

Это была первоарельская шутка, как оказалось.

Вот оригиал.

DJIMON HOUNSOU TO BE FEATURED IN CALVIN KLEIN UNDERWEAR ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN

New York, NY, February 23, 2007, -- Calvin Klein, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation [NYSE: PVH] and Calvin Klein Underwear, a division of The Warnaco Group Inc. [Nasdaq: WRNC], today announced that Academy Award®-nominated actor Djimon Hounsou will be featured in the upcoming Calvin Klein Underwear advertising campaign.

Said Hounsou, “As a child growing up in Africa, I could have never dreamed that I would be where I am today. Representing such an iconic American brand like Calvin Klein Underwear signifies to me that I have been accepted. This carries more meaning for me than you can imagine. Dreams really do come true.”

Beginning with the Fall 2007 season, the award-winning actor who is also known for his muscular physique, will be featured in the global print and outdoor advertising imagery for Calvin Klein Underwear supporting the launch of the brand’s latest product line, Calvin Klein Steel. The Fall 2007 campaign will launch internationally in more than 20 countries with print and outdoor media timed to coincide with September 2007 magazine issues.

Hounsou, who was nominated for his second Academy Award® for his role in “Blood Diamond,” is best known for his award-winning performances in “Amistad,” “Gladiator,” “In America,” and “The Island,” among others.

Hounsou is the ninth man to be featured in a Calvin Klein Underwear campaign and the first actor in over a decade. Other past Calvin Klein Underwear models include international soccer star Freddie Ljungberg, actor Mark Wahlberg, and U.S. Olympic pole vaulter Tom Hintanhaus.

“Djimon’s look and style complement his accomplished acting career and make him uniquely suited to represent the Calvin Klein Underwear brand, and specifically the introduction of Calvin Klein Steel,” said Tom Murry, President and Chief Operating Officer of Calvin Klein, Inc.

Bob Mazzoli, Chief Creative Officer of Calvin Klein Underwear, said, “We are energized by the prospect of working with a talent such as Djimon Hounsou.  Together we will celebrate the 25th anniversary of Calvin Klein Underwear and yet another ground-breaking international product launch, Calvin Klein Steel, in Fall 2007.”

фак... а счастье было так возможно...

Мда... Дан начнёт с рекламы трусов, а закончит либо рекламой подгузников, либо рекламой презервативов...

Да уж, пошутили так пошутили :lol: ! А вообще - представляю картинку: рекламный щит, а на нём - Дан в семейниках :lol: !

Olivia
В сердечко... Розовые...  :lol:

И подпись: "Наши трусы - лучший подарок на День святого Валентина" :lol: !

Olivia
Ужос!!! Никогда не куплю своему молодому человеку такие...  :lol:

Мой бы просто этого подрака не понял )))

Вы здесь » Форум Портала группы O-Zone. » Вне сцены » Дан рекламирует трусы от Calvin Klein?